We love to go to five-star hotels or the premium restaurants to have sumptuous food. We love the ambience, but the main attraction is the wonderful food. It takes a long time for the chef to select the best veggies and the best pieces of meat. The cooking team has to ensure that the food that is served is of the best quality and also the taste has to be such that it would be exceptional. The ambience also is a factor, but the customers will be loyal only if they find the food good to taste.
To ensure they do not take much time to cut the ingredients, they need to ensure that they use the best chefs knife. It is because cutting the veggies and the meat is among the first steps to ensure that the food would be good to taste. The cutting and slicing of all the materials require it to be done in a very short time. There is too much work to do, but the time is very limited. Any person must have noted that the patrons do not wish to wait for a long time until the order arrives at the table.
The entire work for cutting and slicing can only be done with the best chef knifes that are available in the market. It is always a problem when anyone has to choose the best item for their work. There are so many of them found in the market. It makes the work even more tough for us. The person has to go through the internet to have a know-how of how to know which one is good for them
How to Choose the Chefs Knife
We would not like the buyer to take much time to choose one. The shorter they take time to choose one item, the better it is for them. We will make to look at these factors when we choose the knife.
The balance of the knife. It is an important factor for the chef as the wooden part of the knife comes into play. The weight of the knife will ensure that it does not take much time to cut and slice.
Nature of the work. The chef needs to find out whether he will do the cutting or more of the slicing work. This is because both these activities will be requiring varied actions from the chef.
The make of the blade. The chef has to choose the material with which the blade is made. It will provide an idea of how soon the knife needs to be sharpened.
We will now go into the details and get to know about the best chef knife for under 100.
Top 5 Best Chefs Knife to Choose
5. Victorinox Fibrox Pro 8
- The handle is made from a component that has been patented – fibrox
- The blade is of steel that is stainless and is dishwasher ready
- The edge of the blade is at a fifteen-degree angle
It acts almost like magic as long as cutting is concerned. The sharpness and the tapering of the knife allow the chef to cut easily. Holding at the best angle ensures that the cutting is done best. It is among the best cheap chef knife and loved by the chefs also.
- It is made by the Swiss and also comes with a warranty for life
- It is made from a material that does not slip from the hand
- The width of the blade ensures easy work for the chefs
- The blade will turn black very easily
The features that come with it allow it to be ranked among the best inexpensive chef knife. The Swiss make and the lifetime warranty are more sweeteners that come with this knife.
4. Imarku Pro Kitchen 8
- It is made of steel that is stainless and is sturdy due to moderate quantity of carbon in it
- The knife also has chrome in it which allows to prevent it from being corroded easily
- The handle is made of pakkawood
It can be used for a large variety of work by the chef and is a truly great knife. The chef can also cut the meat off from the bones and is very useful to them. The handle is too good to the looks, and there is a very sharp edge to the knife.
- It comes with the guarantee of being manufactured by Germans
- The knife looks good and improves the mood of the chef
- As it is not corroded easily, it lasts longer
- It is a bit lightweight
- The blade fades away easily
Being of low cost, it is of great value to the buyer. It comes with German quality, and it lasts long. It makes it of great value to the buyer, and this brings it among the best chef knife under 100.
3. Dalstrong Gladiator Series 8
- The sharp blade is made of German steel and is made at an angle to help the chefs to slice with ease
- It is resistant to stain and has three rivets also
- The handle is made of pakkawood that provides great looks
The knife is an essential item for any chef, and this one ranks among the best value chef knife. This is because of the latest know-how that is used to make this item. The design of the knife also looks well and has won awards also. Using this knife ensures that the chefs work at their best.
- It is sturdy due to the commodity used to produce it
- It has great looks due to the wooden handle
- It provides a lifetime warranty against any issue
- There are few reviews about the blades not being too sharp as per the producer’s claims
Though there are negative reviews and it being costly, it scores on the hardy nature of the steel. The tang is full, allowing the chef to work easily. There is also a lifetime warranty on the item.
2. J.A. Henckels International Classic
- The blade is made of steel with German quality
- The handle is made of polymer with it being thrice riveted
- It is safe from being washed mechanically in the dishwasher
It is known for its durability and being sturdy. It is said that the products of the producer cannot be questioned; such is the value of quality to them. There have been mostly positive reviews about this one, and this ensures that it also ranks among the best chef knife under 50.
- It can used for various purposes and is very sharp also
- Being made from quality steel, it is very stable and hardy
- It comes with a warranty for life that also shows it is of the best quality
- The spine of the knife is not good
The item looks very good in the kitchen and allows to cut the veggies and meat with ease. It is the main requirement for a knife, and this ensures its rank also among the best chefs knife under 100.
1. Mac Knife Hollow Edge Chef
- It is made of the more robust but thin Japanese brand of steel
- It is light to the touch and has a pakkawood handle
- The edges are very sharp, making it easy for the chef
It is used by the chefs for all kinds of cutting in the kitchen. It also performs well in the homes too. It is for this reason that it is among the best professional chef knife. It gives good looks to the kitchen and fills the minds of the chef with pride which is so crucial for cooking.
- It comes with Japanese quality of steel
- It also gives good looks to the kitchen
- There are dimples that work well with watery food
- It is not suitable for washing mechanically
- The blades are too sharp to the touch
There are only positives and very few negatives that propel this one as among the best chef knife under 200 as well. It justifies the premium price through the best features it provides.
There are a lot of factors as it reduces the time taken to chop the various ingredients to prepare the food. It becomes necessary for the chef to judge the weight of the knife and the reasons why the knife has to be procured. While it may seem that it is easy to choose the best chef knife in the world, it is not so easy in reality. We have discussed various factors to choose the best knife in this article. The market is flooded with many similar looking knives, and people are at a loss sometimes.
We came to know that a lot of people are not aware of what is the best chef knife. We have undertaken research online to come up with this list of the best. We hope that our readers will find it useful once they have gone through the article.