For millions of people around the world, the cold makes you shiver. Indeed, this makes perfect sense given that the normal human temperature is 36°C. However, Scotland has already recorded a temperature as low as -14.4C. In other places it has been worse. While some people enjoy the snow and icy atmosphere associated with this season, the vast majority do not. For the latter, the most appropriate way to stay warm is with a heating jacket. Yes, it works perfectly! Of course, this fabric helps to keep the cold at bay. Now, you may ask yourself, “What is the best heated jacket then?” Well, we’ll answer that briefly.
Understanding a Heated Jacket
Just before we go through the list we have compiled, it is useful to break down what a heating jacket is, as some readers may have no idea what it is. So, to put it simply: it’s a garment that provides warmth. Powered by batteries, these jackets contain heating components. Essentially, they allow wearers to work in cold atmospheres, keeping them warm all the way to the end. Now, take a look at this list.
Top 5 Heated Jackets
Let’s do this!
5. DeWalt Camo (DCHJ062)
- It’s rated 1500mAh/20V
- Its warmth can last up to 6 hours
- It also has a detachable hood
- In addition, it has seven pockets
- It measures 21×12.2×4 inches and weighs 6 lbs
You always ask yourself, “What is the best heated jacket?” Well, you’re looking at one right now. Working in cold weather, wearing a camouflage patterned fabric, sounds like a lot of fun, doesn’t it? Obviously, this product brings so many good things to the table. Basically, this material protects you from the cold and the wind. There are other advantages.
- With the detachable hood, wearers are sure of having extra protection against cold atmosphere
- Users might also charge their phones through a routing port
- By heating four parts of the body, a wearer stays on top of their game all day long
- A user can upgrade its cells in order to ramp up its warmth duration
- Its 1500mAh cell goes flat before you say Jack Robison
Of the above, this product will leave you with some extras that you will probably find fascinating. USB mobile phone charging ports are classic examples. Not to mention the seven pockets that allow you to safely store many personal items in your pocket. Our verdict: this product is in a class of its own. So why settle for the best when you can have the best?
4. Dragon Heatwear
- Unlike the one before it, this comes with 4400mAh/7.4 V battery
- There are 4 color options
- A user can pick a heat setting from three amazing options
- With respect to its extras, there are 3 pockets with zippers and cinch bungees
In our spot #4 is this Dragon Heatwear that offers interesting features. Out of all these features, the one that makes it stand out is having heated parts that last up to 10 hours. What more could a user ask for?
- It is easy to understand and use
- When a user is kitted in this jacket, they won’t be inconvenienced because it’s lightweighted
- It is used in all daring activities, such as hunting, skiing, etc.
- The union of 4400mAh and voltage of 7.4V guarantees 15-hour runtime
- A user can bank on the zipped pockets to leave his hands warm
- It is costly
So far we have been able to introduce you to the world of Dragon Heatwear. Now you should be convinced that this is a cool jacket. Nevertheless, be sure to eject the batteries before washing it. The fact that it’s lightweight will certainly leave you on a cloud because it’s stress-free to use. Yes, that’s a plus. And you should go for it.
3. DeWalt Heated Jacket (DCHJ061C1-S)
- It is rated 20/12V
- When fully charged, it lasts for 7.5 hours
- It has three temp control options
- With a weight of 0.16 lbs, its dimensions are 21×12.2×4 inches
- Additionally, it has ports for USB cables
Well, the product that ripped off position 3 is yet another one from DeWalt. You see, this position is well deserved because it comes with a plethora of accessories. Unlike similar jackets where the user may have to buy equipment to get the most out of it, this is a complete kit. Nevertheless, its features are a bit above the rest, as you will soon find out.
- It provides additional warmth because of its hood
- It gives users plethora of accessories
- The technical synergy within the components ensures that the wearer’s body is anything but cold
- Moist is considerably resisted, thanks to its rugged polyester skin
- Many prospective users would find its price unreasonable
A closer look reveals one of DeWalt’s flagship products. Clearly, it does an excellent job of keeping the body warm. However, its price may put you off. Based on our research, this product has set the bar very high, which is why it’s on our list. Are you still researching: “What is the best heated jacket?” This jacket is enough to stop the search. The reason is that it saves you money because you won’t have to spend your hard-earned money on other accessories.
2. ORORO Women’s Heated Jacket
- It has two color options, blue and black
- This comes in a polyester skin
- Just like others before it, the user can detach its hood
- Its battery is rated 7.4V, 5200mAh
Although this jacket may not have the Dragon Heatwear brand characteristics, it was placed second on our list because it is affordable. In addition to being economical, it has some relatively fair features that you will appreciate. So, we’re going to give you a brief overview of those details.
- It met all the fundamental industry certifications
- It doesn’t add to your impedimenta as it’s a lightweighted jacket
- Users wouldn’t have to worry about charging smartphones as this kit has a provision for it
- It is easy to wash and maintain
- Offers maximum comfort to the wearer
- It guarantees instant warmth that holds sway for ten hours
- While the maker touts that it could support a car charger, it doesn’t ship with one
- As a feminine product, its use is limited
All in all, this fabric is great. In addition to the benefits we identified earlier, it also has three heating levels, which can be controlled and adjusted. What’s more? It gives the user a choice of 2 colours. Don’t forget that you can wash it if you wish. In addition to its many advantages, it is affordable. It’s so much value in one package.
1. ORORO Men’s Heated Jacket
- Black and blue colors are readily available
- This has a polyester skin
- It is very clean and perfectly tailored
- It heats around three parts of the body
- Its power is rated 7.4V, 5200mAH
Here’s the winner! It is similar to the one above because they both come from the same company. So, we can conclude that this is a gender-sensitive company. Looking ahead, their characteristics show that they share striking similarities.
- It is suitable for camping, fishing, motorbike riding, etc.
- In addition, it is washable
- Its warmth can last up to 10 hours
- Just like the female’s version, it works well with a car charger
- It is a lightweight fabric with relevant certifications
- It is strictly for men
- Even though the manufacturer touts that it can support a car charger, it doesn’t ship with one
Keep in mind that there is no difference between the two products. Perhaps the only difference is that a man should not wear a woman’s jacket and vice versa. Other than that, there is no other noticeable difference. So you always ask yourself, “What is the best heated jacket?” Well, that’s how she managed to get us in first place! You should try this product.
The truth is, if you usually work on the periphery of a building, then it’s crucial that you consider getting one of these jackets. Don’t ask for a break just because you’re afraid of developing cold-related conditions (such as hypothermia, flu, etc.) when working in a cold atmosphere. This polyester jacket is all you need to protect yourself from such negativity. As long as you are wearing one of the above jackets, you should not combine it with anything else. By design, these materials provide all the warmth your body needs to stay active in an icy atmosphere.
In addition, during this research, we took many factors into account, including battery life, price, weight, etc., as well as the weight of the jacket. Now, if someone asks you, “What is the best heated jacket?” We hope you know how to answer that question. Yes, that’s because this article has provided the answer to that question. Remember to make sure that your favorite jacket gives you the perfect shape you’re looking for. That way, you won’t throw it away after you buy it. Why wait? Place your order now!