Like all other games, Pokémon Card is a great way to have fun with your loved ones. In fact, if you’re bored, it gives you a chance to chase boredom out of your life. For those of you who don’t know, you can also call it PTCG (Pokémon Trading Card Game). Two different companies have been promoting the game in the United States and Japan.
Over time, Pokémon Company took over this responsibility. Clearly, they’ve all played a vital role in promoting the game around the world. That said, what is the best pokemon card pack? This is undoubtedly a question that concerns tens of thousands of players around the world. Well, we’ll answer it, and more, in this well-researched article.
On top of that, we will pick out our overall Best Pokémon Card in the Game (best card in pokemon). To give you an overview of this article, we’re going to give you a countdown of the best Pokémon cards in the game, to determine the best card in the game. Now, join us to find out the 5 best Pokémon cards you should know.
Top 5 Best Pokemon Card in the Game
If you are a fan of this fun factory, these are our top picks:
5. Mega Rayquaza Ex
- This is a single individual card game from the PTCG
- It has the Holo Rare ex rarity
- It is from the XY Roaring Skies Set
- It measures 4.2x3x0.1 inches
- It weighs 0.32 ounces
This is the first Pokémon card to make our list. Like all other Mega Pokémon cards, players in this game must always follow the common game rules. However, this is a unique PTCG by any definition. Please see more details to find out why.
- This card offers very exciting and interesting features
- Its idea of Rayquaza EX becoming a part of the Mega Evolution is brilliant
- Unarguably, it is one of the best PTCGs on the market
- In terms of power level, this is a straightforward game
- Many players don’t like the fact that Rayquaza EX’s first attack, Dragon Claw, has no significant impact
If you like this trading card game as we suspect, you should go see it. When you play this Pokémon card, you’d probably like the idea that the attack leaves a monumental 300 damage, but that’s another side of the game. There’s a high price to pay to get rid of two energy cards after an assault. What more can you ask for in your ideal trading card game?
4. Shining Mew
- This is a Holo Rare – Ex Dragon Frontiers PTCG
- It measures 3.7×2.9×0.4 inches
- It weighs 0.32 ounces
Shining Mew is coming to our place No. 4. Shining Mew is an exciting blue card game that you should try. Although it greatly reduces the level of complexity usually associated with this game, it has some exciting features, as shown below.
- This PTCG is budget-friendly
- Shining Mew is exceptional for collection
- It’s really available out there unlike many others that are scarce
- Some players don’t consider the blue effects a good idea
Most of the time, Pokémon cards come with exciting new features, which spark the social media craze when they’re sold in bric-a-brac stores and online stores. However, this PTCG offers the features that have earned it a place on our list. Have you seen the Rainbow Wave? Well, it means that a player has to attach one energy from the water and eventually attach others. That’s a good idea. All in all, it’s a good buy.
3. Go Armaldo EX
- This is a single PTCG
- It also features Ultra Rare
- Upon purchase, you will receive its Holofoil version
- This set comes from the EX Legend Maker
- It weighs 0.96 ounces
Imagine having up to 40 damage for a single shot? It’s unbelievable! That’s one of the features you’ll find interesting in this map. Of course, this and many other reasons have earned it a well-deserved place on our list. And this game has even more fascinating details as you will soon find out.
- It’s on the list of top PTCGs in the industry
- Coming with HP of 160 and 2 attack moves is commendable
- It offers lots of other engaging features
- It is a bit costlier than others
As this trading card game continues to evolve, more and more fascinating features have been added to it. This game is an improvement on good old Pokémon Go Anorith. This explains why the two cards have striking similarities, such as the striking of “Bug” and “Rock”. This card is yet another way to have a good time with your loved ones. Why not find out more for yourself?
2. Mega Venusaur EX
- Basically, it is a trading card of Holo Rare Ex rarity
- It comes in a Holo version
- It measures 3.6×2.4×0 inches
- Its weight is 1.44 ounces
This Pokémon card made our number 2 thanks to its upgrade to the Mega version. In the past, it was as if it wasn’t feasible. Today, the story has changed. This Trading Card has more to offer its players.
- It offers some top-notch features to the PTCG
- For offering an HP of 230 damage and one-attack move, it’s a plus
- It is budget-friendly
- Having lots of venusaurs makes it very exciting
- This is suitable for gamers building a grass type of deck
- Many users don’t find it spectacular
In short, this PTCG is a must for your game if you’re the type of grass game with lots of Pokémon inflicting damage on your opponent. Also, when you play this game, make sure you always move the Mega Venusaur backward, so it doesn’t get knocked out. There are a lot of moves that you will find super interesting on this map. So, go ahead and order it now!
1. Shadow Lugia
- It is made of high-quality material
- It features a 300 HP
- Here, Shadow Storm requires up to 4 energy cards before it can be used
Wow! This is the best PTCG on our list, so it is our best Pokemon Card in the game. That answers the question we asked earlier. But you might wonder why it hung on to the first position. Well, it took first place on our list because it’s an improvement on good old-fashioned Pokémon. In fact, this game has earned so much respect in the industry. So keep reading to learn.
- With 300 HP, it is the strongest PTCG ever
- Its weakness is reasonable
- By design, it is a very powerful card with damage up to 1000
- The price is extremely high
- It is rarely available
Also called the Gale of Darkness, it’s the best Pokemon Card in the game. Although it is rarely available, it is still the most talked-about PTCG. More importantly, since a player can potentially gain up to 1000 damage points, many players consider it a cheat. If you can, give it a try and let us know what you think.
Overall Conclusion of Best Pokemon Card in the Game
As you already know, the GTP has evolved over the years, but it still retains most of its essential features. At this point, it is probably unnecessary to ask for the best card in pokemon because this guide has briefly reviewed some of the major commercial GFCPs on the market.
Although many PTCGs have been released since the launch of Shadow Lugia, this is still the best one. Are you a professional or amateur player? The fact is that it doesn’t matter. As we have done all the research you have done, you have to make a choice from our list. Be sure to buy one of the PTCGs and don’t hesitate to tell us what you think about it afterwards.