We end up spending eight to ten hours at our office. It is almost like our second home. This is the reason that makes organisations take care of the welfare of their employees. There are also various enactments that require organisations to do so. The welfare for employees is manifold. They set aside a specific amount as part of their budget for employee welfare. It starts with the furniture and the seating arrangement.
You will need to go for the best office chair. However, you can easily get flustered when going for the chairs where your employees will sit. There are so many in the market. That too at low prices. It is very easy to be ending up with a poorly produced piece of junk that could break down within a matter of a few months. So, how will you get to know which one is of better quality? There would be very few reviews available online for these products.
Even if you visit the retail outlets, the salespeople would be eager to sell you whichever they feel would be better for them. You need to provide better ones for your employees. There could be a few of them with problems in the neck or their back. At least you should be helping them with better chairs to help them increase their productivity. We have undertaken lots of research, and we will provide a list of what is the best office chair.
How to Choose the Best One?
The height of the seat. One of the reasons for back aches is the height of the seat not being at the eye level. It often happens with the low cost chairs is that the height is not adjustable. We need to ensure that the height of the seat is adjustable very quickly.
The features of the seat. For a person to sit on the chair for long hours, we have to ensure that the width of the seat is such that it is able to provide comfort to the person. Also, we should ensure that the seat can be tilted forward or backward. Also, it should be padded enough to make it comfortable for sitting long hours.
The back support. It is critical to prevent any injuries to the spine in the long run. What could happen with a poor one is that over time, the employees could have back pain due to the faulty construction? The best rated office chairs should have proper adjustments to ensure a proper fit for the person to support their back.
Top 5 Best Office Chairs Under 100
5. AmazonBasics Mid Back Chair
- The upholstery is of black and bonded leather. It gives the air of being a high quality
- It provides a great support to the arms as well as the back
- The back rest can be rocked, and there is a support on the bucket like seat
We will start our ranking system with this one. It is quite elegant giving those corporate looks. It has satisfied customers with the upholstery and its quality scores over most products in the market.
- The quality of the materials used to make it is great making it among the best budget office chair
- The comfort features are too much for its price and people have only provided good reviews
- There is a one year limited warranty which also says a lot about its quality
- There are few negative reviews about the material of the leather
- There is no head rest which causes a few problems
It has become among the best selling chairs mainly because of the comfort levels that it will provide to the people sitting on it. It is also adjustable to a great extent.
4. Serta Style Hannah Office Chair
- The arm rests are soft and provide good comfort to the arms and helps to relax while at work
- The edge of the seat is such that it reduces the pressure on the legs to a great extent
- The head rest is soft, more like a pillow that is good for your neck
The producer is quite renowned and has been in the market for over 75 years. It has great looks and improves the stature of the office.
- There is lots of padding and lots of support for people with pain in the back
- It meets the standards of the BIFMA and also comes with a warranty for a year
- The assembling of the item is very easy and does not take much time
- It is very unsuitable for long periods and not for very tall people
In spite of being padded all over, it does not score due to its limitations on the height of the person and is not the best one to be sat on for long hours. Though it costs a bit above 100 dollars, it is still among the best affordable office chairs.
3. Furmax Executive Office Chair
- The base has five arms, and the wheels can move a full circle, making moving the chair easier
- The height adjustment of the seat is easy, and the seating area is of optimum size
- The rocking is great, and the bucket seat improves the comfort level
It is among the ones that provide great support to our body and allows for sitting long hours without any adverse effect on our body.
- The arm rests are curved and provide good comfort when we are at work
- The quality of the materials used improves longevity
- There is a one month replacement of money back in place
- The recline is not very smooth and does not recline well also
It is among the best office chairs under 100 due to its comfort levels and low prices. It can be used for other purposes also and also makes transportation easy.
2. BestOffice High Back Office Chair
- The upholstery is made from a material PU leather and known to be resistant to water as well as oil
- The height of the chair can be changed, but there is also additional cushion on the upper part
- The chair size is quite optimal, and any person will be able to sit. It also comes in three colours
It is made by one of the best producers of furniture to be used in the offices. It scores the brownie points for its adjustable positioning and superior comfort.
- People can vouch for its comfort – all at a price that can be afforded for it to be among the best office chair under 100
- The chair can swivel very easily and can go a full circle
- The cushion is too much for comfort. The back area and the seat are crucial
- There is a bad smell due to the compressing of air and goes after some days
It is among the best for casual use. The design is also good and helps to provide the extra decency for the office. It also lifts the morale of the employees.
1. Homall Gaming Chair Racing Style
- It is made from the foam of high density and Pu leather
- The headrest is removable, and there is a pillow to provide support to the lumber region
- The recline can be locked, providing the person with additional comfort
It is another of the great ones that people could sit on for long hours and is among the best office chairs under 100. This one has amazing features keeping in mind the comfort levels required by the people who would be sitting on it.
- The capacity to bear weight is more than other ones
- You can have it replaced or have the amount refunded within one month
- It is easy to assemble and provides added comfort
- It allows to adjust the height of the seat to enable people to be comfy
- It is a problem to fit with smaller desks
It provides great features and is also the best cheap office chair. The reason being it is more comfy than its peers and can be used to sit long hours – be it in the office or playing video games.
Given the amount of time, your employees stay in office, it becomes your duty to ensure their well being and safety. These days doctors have seen a sudden spurt in lifestyle related diseases; mostly problems with the back and the spine and the neck. We have a problem of plenty when we have to depend on the third party who may provide us with the wrong products.
Is serves best in our interests to do some online research to have an idea about the parameters and products that are among the best in the market. To help our readers, we have come up with the list of the best office chair under 100 to help those who are willing to have some new furniture in the office.