The house we live in is made out of our dreams. We had saved so much money just to ensure we make the house as we would have liked. Why would we want our precious items to be in a mess! We will try to keep it as tidy as it could be. So, what is the option for us? We need to get hold of the best cordless handheld vacuum. It will allow you to clean your house with ease.
Most of us find cleaning the house to be a tedious task, and it has to be done every day to ensure proper hygiene in the house. It is best to use some equipment to do this work. What are the various criteria that the person has to notice? While it is easy to do research online and get the data, but we must first know the parameters that we have to study. In this article, we will talk about the best handheld cordless vacuum.
How to Choose the Best Cordless Handheld Vacuum
As new brands spring up every day with better features and improvements, the older ones find themselves competing at higher levels to keep the attention of their customers. This means that a product that got a five-star review last year may not even make the cut as one of the best on the market. On this note, we honestly suggest that you do your research yourself and make the best-informed decision possible for your needs.
Speaking of making informed decisions, there are a few factors you need to take into consideration. The following are the basics you should have on your radar to help you make a good decision.
It is always a good idea to start the search with the most popular companies. More often than not, you will usually not be disappointed with these popular (and high-quality) brands. If you do not have the budget for high-end products, you can always look at the less popular brands. Some of the popular brands we recommend include Black and Decker, SharkNinja, NOVETE, Dyson, and Hoover.
Quality of materials
These products are hardly made of just one material. According to experts, most canister cases are constructed using acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, otherwise known as ABS plastics. They are usually combined with other materials such as steel, polycarbonates, and other high-impact plastics.
Capacity in this context refers to the amount of dust a cordless handheld vacuum cleaner can hold at a time. It may cost a little more, but it is always ideal to go for cleaners that have more dust capacity as this will help you to clean for longer before you may need to empty the container. Cordless vacuum cleaners usually have a capacity that is between 0.3 to about 1 liter. Getting one with a capacity of about a liter is always a good buy.
The stronger the suction power, the more effective the cleaner will be. This strength of the suction varies with different brands and models. Generally, experts recommend getting one with suction power of at least 100 air watts. You may want to take it for a test run to see for yourself how effective it can be.
As a handheld product, it is important to ensure that the handle, weight, and size do not exceed what you can comfortably maneuver with your hands. This is another reason to test the product before buying. You should run it for 5 to 10 minutes and take note of how much strain it puts on your wrist, if at all.
Battery life and charge time
If you can find a cordless handheld vacuum cleaner that can run for as long as 30 minutes, that would really be great. Basically, anywhere between 20 to 30 minutes (or more) is not bad. As for charging time, that should not take a long time either.
Top 5 Best Cordless Handheld Vacuum
5. Black and Decker Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum HHVI315JO42
- The nozzle is slim and rotates also. It is able to reach every corner and is amongst the best to be used for the stairs
- Wide-mouth design
- Weighs 2.11 pounds
- Lithium technology that provides strong suction of 1.5 Ah
With 15.6 voltage, suction power of 1.5 Ah, dimensions of 13.9 x 7.9 x 5.3 inches, and a cup capacity of about 1 liter, this device definitely deserves a spot on this list. It has a wide-mouth design, a crevice tool, and a brush that you can attach depending on what type of surface you are dealing with.
- The suction know-how is very good, and it is one of its positives
- It is budget-friendly and helps people with a low budget
- There is a nozzle that rotates; it allows the item to reach further in areas that could not be reached earlier
- The item does not have very good looks and the nozzle used to clean the farthest areas is a bit wide. This looks rather odd
In addition to the outstanding features already mentioned, this device offers a 10-hour runtime and can be stored safely by hanging it on a wall. It comes with a jack plug charger, a push-in crevice tool, a push-in crevice brush, and a wall mount.
4. SharkNinja Navigator SV1106
- 0.64-quart dust capacity
- Swivel head design
- Comes with a charging dock and fitted battery
- Different tools required to clean the upholstery and the crevices of the stairs are also provided
This model of vacuum cleaner is longer and relatively lightweight and has a high suction power for cleaning various surfaces effectively. It also has a swivel head design, dimensions of 10.5 x 9.6 x 46 inches, and weighs 7.5 pounds.
- The cannister is removable, and it is popping out using a button
- It is of very little weight and can be carried around easily
- The steering can be used to reach the crevices that are far away
- The price is quite high
To change the settings of this device, all you have to do is step on the pedal buttons. This is quite convenient, right? It takes about 3 hours to charge fully, offers a decent running time of over 30 minutes, and has a cup capacity of 0.6 liters.
3. NOVETE Handheld Vacuum Cordless
- The motor provides a seven kPa power to suck any form of dirt in the area where it is cleaning
- There is a HEPA filter that provides a great way to filter and cleaning the area
- Rubber nozzle can vacuum up to 100 ml of liquid
- Detachable batteries
- Runs on a 14.8-volt power source
This product features an advanced cyclone technology that delivers impressive suction power of about 100 watts and 7 kPa for effortless cleaning. It is compatible with all kinds of floors, comes with a detachable and long-lasting battery, and can get you a decent runtime of about 30 minutes if the battery is fully charged, which takes about 3 to 4 hours.
- The cup holds a lot of dirt that does not need clearing very often
- The motor is so powerful that it can remove anything
- Refund or replacing the item – it ensures people trust the item
- There are some negative reviews about not having enough power to clear cars
You also get two washable HEPA dual-filtration filters that can effectively trap even microscopic allergens and irritants. With a cup capacity of 0.6 liters, this 2-pound cleaning device with dimensions of 16.4 x 8.6 x 6.9 inches can get you some decent cleaning time.
2. Hoover Platinum LINX BH50030
- The brush has two rows of bristles that can be used to clean very delicate areas
- The nozzle is at an angle that allows the user to easily manage the item
- 18-volt battery power
- Weighs 3.5 pounds
- 25-degree attachment pivot
We have the Hoover Platinum LINX BH50030 as the second-best option on our list because it was designed to effectively clean houses that have pets, using two rows of bristles. If you are particularly concerned about how to keep your house free of animal hair, investing in this product may be the best solution for you.
- The battery is of very great power and lasts long
- It can be used easily at all places, including the inside of cars
- The bristles and the brush are run with a motor, and this is a big advantage
- There are negative reviews of its use on carpets
It is lightweight and has an angled nozzle, both of which make it easier and more comfortable to work with. The charging time takes about 3 hours, which is not too much, and you get a decent runtime of about 20 to 30 minutes when fully charged. On the downside, you will have to empty it more frequently while using it because it does not have a lot of dust capacity.
1. Dyson V7 Cordless Handheld Vacuum
- The motor is digital and also able to suck the dirt easily. There is two-tier proprietary know-how
- Weighs 3.77 pounds
- 0.15-gallon capacity volume
- Battery-powered operation
This is one product you can depend on to handle tough tasks around the house. It comes with compatible tools that can take care of fairly heavy-duty tasks effectively. It is battery powered, weighs less than 4 pounds, and has a capacity of 0.15 gallons.
- The looks are great and are also good at saving the power of the battery
- The filters can be washed easily, increasing its durability
- For activities that take time, there is a mode where the power is maximum. It makes life easy for the user
- It is too pricey but should be fine given the features
Despite being light and quite easy to handle, this model is powered by a digital engine that is very powerful. You can use it to clean out the interiors of your vehicle, home, office, and so on. You can also combine it with compatible tools to get better cleaning results. It is easy to use, and you get a 30-minute runtime with it. You also have a 2-year warranty with this product.
We had been talking about the best cordless handheld vacuum cleaner. Given the number of items available, we should first know the amount of space that is there to hold the dirt. We should also know whether it can be used to clean any place in the house. It is important to do the proper research before we buy the item. Before buying the item, the person must know the pros and cons of each product that is available.
We have gone through the information available at the websites of the different brands and come up with this ranking. We sincerely hope that this article will benefit the reader and help them in the process of buying the cleaner. We will look forward to comments and suggestions.