DIY is fast becoming a part of many households these days. The competitions within industries have lead producers to come up with more consumer-friendly products. You can fix up a brand new bed, wall hangings, and decorations, tile the floor, etc. A lot of these tasks require making holes on wooden and metal materials using tools like cobalt drill bits.
It is always important to find out who makes the best cobalt drill bits before investing your money in one. Here are some of the most trusted tool makers in the market you should check out.
Top 3 Best Cobalt Drill Bits
3. Irwin Tools 3018002 Drill Set
- 29-piece set
- M-35 steel make up
- 135-degree split point
- High drilling speed
- Super resistant to scratch
Every drill bit is meant to cut through tough surfaces, but this particular brand seems to have greater precision than its counterpart. Plus, the Irwin Company is known as one of the most trusted producers of great work tools.
- Very easy to use and fast
- Designed with tough metals
- Does not heat up if used for a long time
- The bits is high maintenance
Tools like this are naturally expected to heat up when used for a long time. But the M-35 steel component of this brand makes it possible for it to stay under reasonable temperature.
2. Craftman 9-64085 Professional Drill
- 21-piece set of tools
- Enhanced split point
- 1/16 to 3/8 size range in inches
If you are into heavy-duty tasks, then this option will serve you well. Working on heavy metals and rough surfaces require tools that are as strong as can be.
- The spit pointed end makes it a lot easier cutting of hard surfaces
- It is handy and light-weight for a heavy-duty tool
- It is durable and compatible with machines like hand drills and drill press
- The grip of this tool is a bit insecure as a result of the absence of a notch on the side
It is very easy to use this tool considering a lot of things. The size index helps to guide you on the most suitable size for your task, and the split pointed end is just the perfect finish required for heavy-duty tasks.
1. Dewalt Dw 1263 Drill Bit Set
- 14-piece set
- Comes with a tool case
- 135-degree split point
This product makes Dewalt our best answer to the question – who makes the best cobalt drill bits? It has the best features and a lot of advantages to it.
- Easy to use on both wood and metals
- Stays protected in a case
- The split point degree reduces maneuvering while in use
- The pilot points cannot be sharpened
This is the top choice to get the work done. It is cost-effective too, and very easy to use.