Do you play a musical instrument? Which one is your favorite? If you don’t know where to start, why not try your hand at the clarinet? It is so melodious, ideal for beginners (including children), and can help you improve your health in unexpected ways.
Here is some information about the health of this instrument:
- It can boost your memory, especially with regards to word memorization and verbal coordination
- It allows to improve speech processing and pattern
- Improves creativity
Is that not awesome? (And that’s not even all)
With all these interesting facts about the clarinet, you’re probably already thinking about getting one for yourself or your loved one. But don’t be in a hurry to do so. You need to know what factors to consider in order to make the right decision when buying a clarinet. Based on what we’ve gathered from school groups, professional and non-professional players, here are our best choices.
Top 3 Best Clarinets to Choose From
3. Jean Paul USA CL-300
- Made from ebonite material
- A 17-key system
- Standard Bb
This is the best brand for students and school bands. It is also a great choice for anyone who is just starting out with this tool.
- It is very common and available in most stores where music stuff is sold
- It is made from a durable material that produces great sounds
- Designed to accommodate any school band range
- Too technical for very young players
As it is made of ebonite, this clarinet produces a better sound than those made of plastic. In addition, it is more durable than the wooden type.
2. Buffet B12
- Made of lightweight plastic
- Standard Bb brand
- Brushed resin B12
When asked the question – “what is the best clarinet in the market?”, a lot of people will choose the Buffet B12 model. They are not wrong; it has an excellent sound, ideal for student groups, and quite easy to use.
- It more durable compared to its counterpart
- There are no complications with tuning and fingering
- Good sounds for school bands
- It is not as cheap as a lot of other great brands
This tool is great in all respects, but it is not as affordable as others. Other than that, it’s just perfect.
1. Mendini Clarinet
- Produced by Cecilio MCT
- Made of high grade ABC plastic
- Nickel plated keys
Do you wonder; “what is the best clarinet for a low budget? The best answer to that question is “Mendini”. It has a lot of great qualities, is beginner friendly, and is very affordable.
- Great option at a cheap price
- Comes with an adjustable thumb rest which makes it easy to play
- Comes with a complete starter set
- It is not as durable
This is a good first instrument for a beginner, even very young children can benefit from it.