A survey was carried out about how the female folks like to keep the hairs in their private areas. It was discovered that more than 50% of them prefer to have it bare at all times and about 25% keep theirs trimmed. Whatever be your preference, there is no denying the fact that the right tool can be a game-changer for you. Shaving is already as hard as it can be. The least you can do to make it less tasking is to invest in the best women’s razor you can find.
How to Choose the Best Women’s Razor
There are a number of things you should take into consideration before purchasing a sharp blade intended for your feminine body. It can be quite confusing to make a choice considering the fact that there are a lot of companies that produce different brands, except you know what to expect. Here are some tips to guide you.
- First of all, go for the ones that are actually meant for women. This does not have to do with the cute colors and packaging. There are real technical peculiarities associated with each gender which are considered when designing these products.
- The more blades, the better. A single blade is not bad per se, but there is no way it can be compared to a 3-in-1 stick. More blades mean faster, finer, and neater finish.
- Another key thing is flexibility over stationer. The flexible ones make it easier to manage hard to reach areas on your body without cutting your fine self.
- Finally, do not forget to get a shaving cream to go with. This will help you not cut your skin and also make it easier to work with your stick. You can try out any of the razors that come with inbuilt lubrication strip.
Considering all that we’ve mentioned so far, as well as reviews, demands, and cost, we have come up with this list of the best women’s razor products. Feel free to try any of them out and let us know what you think.
Top 5 Best Women’s Razor to Choose
5. Eunon Electric Razor for Women
- Inbuilt LED lights
- 3D foil floating technology
- Comes with attachments
- Powered by electricity
Which do you prefer; a normal razor that you have to work manually, or an electric type? If you are into the electric types, then you should consider this brand. It is by far one of the best women’s electric razor close shave.
- Effective in removing hair
- The attachments make for extra precision
- Functions effectively even with water
- Comes with a replacement for the head
- You may need to pair this with a shaving gel for a better result
- The machine is not very fast
This product is very easy to use and maintain. You can easily recharge it and take it with you on your trips. It is cordless too, so you don’t have to deal with the hassles that come with putting wires in place while using the device.
4. Schick Intuition Razor
- Pivoting head
- Four blades in one
- Ergonomic handle
Why would anyone caption a shaving tool “intuition razor”? The answer to that question is simple because products like this one work like they have a mind of their own. This brand, in particular, has been rated as the best women’s razor closest shave for a number of reasons. The blades are cradled in a special type of shaving gel to avoid cuts.
- Comes with inbuild lather and moisture for an easy and clean shave
- It is hypoallergenic
- Removes hair effectively
- Extra protection against nicks
- Need extra efforts for parts like the knees, bikini line, and underarm area
If you wish to switch from hair removal cream to shaving sticks, then this would be a great option for you. This would also be a good fit for anyone that’s trying out these sharp tools for the first time. Little skills mean you may nick yourself as a result. So, you want something that is specifically designed not to cause your wounds. It is also rated as the best women’s razor for sensitive skin.
3. Bic Soleil Bella Disposable Women’s Razor
- Pivoting head
- Enriched with coconut milk
- Flexible e-z rinse blades
- Tropical colored handle with rubber grip
This is one disposable razor that just has to be on this list as the number 3 best shaving razor for women. It has a lot of perks that make customers want it all the time. While using it, it moisturizes and softens your skin as a result of the coconut milk it is enriched with.
- Moisturizes and suits the skin
- Removes hair effectively
- Pivoting head makes it easy to use
- It is disposable and can only be used one time
If you have dry skin, you can try out this product as it brings moisture to the skin. All you get from it is only one shave and 4 refills, but that is something considering that it is quite cheap.
2. Noxzema Bikini Shave and Trim
- Lightweight – 0.08 ounce
- 1-inch width
- Shea-butter lined razor top
- Ergonomic design
As a lady, it’s always important to have something that works well for you down there. There is a good number of products that can clean out the hairs around your bikini lines without questions, but they may require some extra time and efforts. With this brand, you do not need to spend so much time trying to get the result you desire. To some extent, you need to get a shaving cream to go with this product. As effective as it might be, it can cause you to develop after-shave bumps if you do not pair it with a suitable cream.
- Great for cleaning out your bikini lines
- Comes with a shea-butter lined on the tip to help moisturize and glide easily
- Very effective in getting rid of unwanted hair
- Designed for firm grip and compatibility with the natural structure of the feminine hands
- Does not work well for other parts of the body
- May result in aftershave bumps if shaving cream is not used
This will make a great addition to your next outdoor activity like a beach party or even a vacation. The size specifically gives it the edge and the ability to reach those underneath areas that require special attention. Plus, it is designed with extra caution to avoid cutting your skin while using it.
1. Gillette Venus Platinum Extra Smooth
- Refillable design
- 5-in-1 blades
- Gel hand
- Ergonomic structure and pivot head
- Ribbon of moisture
The rave about this product is not going to end anytime soon. It has everything you’d expect (or at least close) of the best razors for women. The designers took extra care to make it ergonomic and flexible too. The head is designed with a pivot, making it quite easy to get to the hard to reach corners as well as your knees and elbow without much stress. It comes with a set of 5-in-1 blades for that extra smooth finish that can last you at least for the next 48 hours before you notice any stubs.
- The multiple blades make it possible to achieve that extra-smooth and long-lasting shave without putting in a lot of efforts
- Can be used to clean up the bikini lines given to their ergonomic design
- Ribbon of moisture brings about easier glides and extra protection against cuts
- The handle is made of gel-like materials which allow for a firm grip even when it is wet
- If you are not careful enough, the razors might grab your skin
- It is usually too gooey when wet
This is undoubtedly the best razor for women. It will save you quite some money; you can use up to 3 different times, and you can refill it if the cartridge becomes blunt. So, no need to buy a new one each time you need to shave. For even more perfect results, you can pair this with any shaving cream of your choice.
You might get away with using just any razor, but if you have sensitive skin, make sure you get the best razors for women with sensitive skin you can find. You may need to try a couple of them to see what works for you.
People often ask, “how often should I shave?”
There are two things you have to consider in answering this question. First of all, you should note that doing it correctly is actually more important than how often you do it. Here are a few tips to help you horn your skills.
- Make sure your skin is hydrated
- Do not share your razor
- Try exfoliating your face before shaving
- Shave in the direction your hair grows
The other thing is the rate at which your hair grows. This is peculiar to every individual. Take your time to find out how fast your hair grows and schedule your shaves based on that. Most people who want a squeaky-clean skin shave at least every 2 days. Using any of these best women razor would give you a clean finish without sacrificing your comfort or too much of your time.