Do you want your children to learn to cook for the rest of their lives? Then you need to teach them from an early age; “catch them young,” they say. You can involve them in preparing meals so they learn a thing or two by watching. You can even ask them to help you with simple tasks. But if you want them to really learn how to cook, you need to offer them one of the best toy kitchens for toddlers.
In addition to learning how to cook, these toys will help your child develop cognitive intelligence, interactive skills (which is good for their social life), creativity and motor skills. It’s also one of the best ways to get them going while you’re dealing with “adult stuff”.
Top 3 Best Toy Kitchens for Toddlers
We have done some research and have succeeded in developing the following products. They are reasonably affordable, have all the necessary accessories and are the best rated in their category.
3. Step2 Fun with Friends Kitchen
- Made of plastic
- Comes with a play kitchen set
- 41” high, 36” wide, and 13” deep
It is one of the most affordable and best-rated sets for toddlers. Of course, it contains almost everything you’d expect to see in a cooking area, but in baby size; we’re talking about pots, plates, pans, utensils, etc. There are lights and sounds that look and sound so real.
- Very affordable
- Lightweight and easy to set up
- Comes with a good number of kitchen accessories
- Not very stylish
In short, this product is fun, functional and affordable. You may need to attach it to a corner to avoid being pushed and knocked over.
2. Hape Kitchen Set for Kids
- Made of wood
- 28” high, 22” wide, and 13” deep
- Up to a dozen different kitchen accessories
Hape is one of the best toy companies around. They have this penchant for unique, elegant, quality wooden toys, and this product happens to be one of them.
- Easy to set up
- Does not take up a lot of space
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Not big enough for taller kids
As usual, they did not disappoint, as this product has received many excellent reviews both online and offline.
1. Kidkraft Uptown Espresso Play Kitchen
- 41” high, 43” wide, and 17” deep
- Spin and click oven knobs
- A toy phone
For parents and caregivers who want to do whatever it takes to buy the best kitchen toys for their children, this product is the perfect option for you. It is made from high-quality materials and lasts a long time.
- Suitable for taller kids
- Comes with a good number of accessories
- Low-quality wood material
It’s a toy that will impress you and your children for a long time. If it’s not so difficult to handle, it’s bound to last a very long time.