Like many others, you may be wondering in which golf bag to spend your hard-earned money. To save you time and, of course, money, check out this list of the best golf bags for money that has been compiled especially for you. This list has been compiled with the main features that buyers look for in this type of purchase in mind, such as padding, functionality, YKK zippers and straps, among others. Let’s get started.
Top 5 Range Bags
5. Osage River Tactical Bag
- Comes in two different sizes (the light one which is 13.5*10.5*7.5 inches, and the standard one which is 18*13*10 inches)
- Comes is 4 custom colors (OD green, Coyote tan, black and gunmetal grey)
- Has 600D nylon that’s ballistic in nature
- Bag zippers are heavy duty steel plated
The Osage River brand has cemented its name in the shooting bag category as a brand you can count on for all your ammunition. They come in two different bag sizes, and both are very well padded with enough space to carry your rifles.
- You are assured of warranty for a lifetime
- The bag comes with Velcro dividers that are removable
- It’s handles are reinforced, plus the shoulder straps can be detached
- Much as the Osage River tactical bag is a beloved range bag, many of its users would appreciate a size in between the two sizes being offered
If you’re looking for a well-padded, water-resistant golf bag, Osage River is definitely the bag for you. Plus, you can choose a color of your choice. You can choose a size to your liking from the two available.
4. Sentry Sentinel Pistol Shooting Bag
- One size which is 10*6*5 inches
- The bag comes with a 1080 panel for mounting
- It has zipper panels as well that are dual
- Made of a tear resistant fabric (600D)
- Comes with coil YKK zippers
Undoubtedly the bag to add to your accessory collection, the Sentry Sentinel Shooting Bag offers gun enthusiasts the ability to carry their weapons as well as other items they may need such as extra ammunition and magazines. The bag has plenty of room, allowing you to carry multiple weapons at once.
- You can easily wrap your hand around the handles making it easy for you to carry
- It has a lot of room allowing you to fit in many guns at once
- The bag comes with a very good system for front mounting
- Comes with two additional compartments
- Its fabric is tear resistant
- It’s a bit pricey, and will set you back by about $100
The space this shooting bag offers its owners in terms of the number of guns they can carry has made it a favorite among many gun owners. You will certainly like the extra compartments it has and its attachment system.
3. 5.11 Tactical Range Bag
- Made from sturdy polyester
- Comes with removable brass and ammo totes
- Bag handles are reinforced
- Shoulder strap is padded and removable
- Available in two colors (Sandstone and black)
This bag is very practical and ideal for someone who is more into functionality than style.
- It comes with a lot of storage space to carry whatever you may need such as ammo and extra mags
- It’s a very big bag comfortably fitting four pistols or more
- Its padding is heavy duty
- Comes with inserts that are segregated
- This range bag was made with input from range instructors
- Not suitable for those who usually do not carry more than 2 guns
- Its pricey
What most people love about this bag is the practicability of it. It pretty much comes with storage for whatever you need in your range bag. Its padding is another plus.
2. Gunmate Shooting Range Bag
- Size is 16*8*7 inches
- Comes with zippers that are lockable
- A shoulder strap is included
- It comes with Velcro inserts
Of all the bags in the range, it’s the cheapest and easiest you’ll probably ever find. This does not mean, however, that the quality is compromised. Compared to other bags in its price range, the Gunmate shooting bag is very well padded.
- It’s budget friendly (about $32)
- Very well padded for its price range
- The bag holds its shape a lot better than most bags in its price category
- Some features like mag holders are not included.
The fact that it’s extremely affordable is certainly an asset for this range bag, but the fact that it doesn’t compromise on quality and ease of use puts it in a class of its own. You will need to purchase an independent lock as it is not included with the bag.
1. Orca Tactical Shooting Range Bag
- Size is 16*11*9 inches
- Made using 600 Denier Polyester fabric
- Comes in 3 custom colors
- Has Velcro pads
- Comes with YKK zippers
This bag is well under $75 and very portable. You can put handguns in it and add magazines and ammunition. The bag is adequately padded with YKK zippers that you can easily lock.
- A lot of room to fit many hand guns
- Many compartments and a lot of storage space
- Easy to move around
- This bag is small
The Orca Tactical Shooting Bag is very portable and affordable. You will certainly like its many compartments that allow you to carry extra magazines and ammunition. If you’re a mobile person, you’ll love the Orca Tactical.
Here it is! The best golf bags for spending your hard-earned money will serve more than their purpose. We hope this list has made your search much easier and more fun. Enjoy!