Does the paintball mean anything to you? Well, it’s a game where the player aims to get rid of his opponents using gelatin capsules. Also, it’s a tactical, fast, physical, and strategic game. Now, does the best paintballs for the money count for you? If so, we’ll help you make it happen.
For the future, when you are ready to start playing, it is essential that you know that your favorite type of paintball is important. Usually, it is oil or water-based. If the first type is essentially cheaper, most players will settle for the second. This makes perfect sense because oil-based balls always make a mess on the playing field (the arena). Here are three of the best balls to buy.
Top 3 Best Paintballs for the Money
3. Veska Paintball
- Veska is specially made for 0.68 caliber guns
- It also has a durable and thick shell
- Perfect for recreational play and woodsball
- It weighs 6.68 pounds
- It comes with dimensions of 14×10.6×4 inches
If you are new to the sport and are so interested in color, you can try Veska Paintball. Yes, this paintball offers a wide spectrum of colors. The most common colors are pink, yellow and orange.
- Given that it is thick, Veska Paintball is cool for entry-level players
- It perfectly aims at its target when it is shot and breaks on impact
- Its smooth seam makes it a great buy for users who desire paintball accuracy
- Offers wide color variants
- Veska Paintball comes in a beautiful package
- It is more expensive
Potential buyers are advised to make an informed decision based on what we have discussed so far. All in all, it’s a good thing for color-sensitive players.
2. JT SplatMaster Ammo
- Weighs 4.2 ounces
- It offers a variety of colors: yellow, orange, and silver
- Measures 5.6×2.6×1.3 inches
- It is easy to clean with water
- With respect to size, JT SplatMaster fits 0.50 caliber
Although the Veska Paintball is an excellent paintball, you may not find it very attractive. This is normal, so we recommend JT SplatMaster. Indeed, it has some interesting features. One of the interesting features is that although it comes in bright colors, it is also very easy to clean. So you don’t have to waste time cleaning the field with water.
- It has a wide spectrum of colors
- Its colors are easy brilliant and easily washable
- When burst, JT SplatMaster is biodegradable
- Its precision is not always accurate
- Sometimes, JT SplatMaster paintballs do not break on impact
Although this product is easy to clean, you must be careful of demerits. More importantly, you should note that JT SplatMaster paintball is specially designed for 0.50 caliber guns. Let’s not forget that with JT SplatMaster paintballs, you won’t have to worry about getting your playground dirty because it is easy to clean.
1. Valken Graffiti Paintballs
- This is a PEG-made product as opposed to the oil-based paintballs
- It weighs 15 pounds
- Valken Graffiti Paintball has dimensions of 10.8×10.6×7.4 inches
- Comes in a package of 2000 paintballs
- It is made for 0.68 caliber guns
Beyond questions, Valken Graffiti Paintball deserves a place on this list. Guess what, this high-end product that offers so much. For example, have you ever imagined the fragility and thickness of a paintball? If not, then Valken Graffiti Paintball should suit you. In fact, Valken Graffiti Paintball is popular in the industry because of its fragility combined with precision.
- Its precision is top-notch
- Valken Graffiti Paintball effortlessly breaks on impact
- It has a sturdy and thick surface
- This product comes well-packaged, making it impossible to break during shipment
- Highly recommended for multiple fields
- It wafts straight in the air in front of obstacles
- Valken Graffiti Paintballs are expensive; it is the most expensive on this list
It is clear that, so far, Valken Graffiti Paintball is the most sought-after paintball. This is simply because it offers a high level of precision. However, the disadvantage is that it is much more expensive than the rest of the paintballs. Well, don’t hesitate to compare it to the principle of the elementary economy, which states that money is the store of value.
Make no mistake, if you want to get the most out of this game, you should opt for the best paintball. All these paintballs solve one essential point of pain or another. As a paintball novice, any of the above products will certainly help you make your cobwebs explode. However, it should be pointed out that water-based paintballs are preferable because of their lower stain (dirt) content. This explains why they are a little more expensive. Would you like to buy the right paintballs? Well, you need to keep an eye on the material of the paintball (water or oil), its accuracy, size and dimensions. Now that you know what to look for in paintballs, it’s time to get your hands dirty.