Off road vehicle deserve to be fitted with off road lights. Driving an off road vehicle such as a Jeep could become challenging at night time, when you are stuck in the midst of a thick forest. That is why it’s important to purchase the best off road lights for Jeep.
Best off road lights for Jeep will brighten all corners around your Jeep, literally converting all dark areas into light. With enough illumination, driving becomes easier and safer. Potholes, animals and oncoming vehicles can be spotted several feet away.
With off road lights, the mounting position is more flexible – they can be fixed at the top of a vehicle, right above the windshield. This allows for a wider field of view to the driver. When mounted on a Jeep at the appropriate angle, they make viewing and driving a lot easier, especially if you are in a jungle. Here is a well-researched review on the best off road lights for Jeep.
Top 3 Best Off Road Lights for Jeep
3. Ambother LED Pods Light Bar 4 Inch
- LED light bulbs
- 9-30 V DC input
- A bracket with changeable mounting angle
It’s an offroad light bar for Jeeps, Pickup Trucks, SUV boats and other cars. The light bar is rated 120W, 12800 lm.
- Longer lasting life span of 100000 hrs
- Light bar can easily be mounted on top of a Jeep
- The LEDs tolerate a wide range of temperature (-40°F to 40°F). You can drive in rain or snow
- Brighter illumination
- Resistant to water
- May be too bright to the eyes
These LED lights will be very suitable for a Jeep, due to their high brightness and flexibility.
2. Nilight ZH006 Light Bar 20 Inch
- 126 W high intensity LEDs
- 9-30 V DC input
- Spot-combo pattern of beam
It’s an off road LED light bar with power rating of 126 W and a wiring harness of 16AWG. It is resistant to water, dust and corrosion.
- The input is compatible with many car voltages, 12-24V
- Provides bright illumination
- It has long wiring harness
- It is resistant to all weather
- It is easy to is easy to install on a Jeep
- It weighs 4.8 pounds, but that extra weight is negligible to your car
Go for the Nilight if you need powerful auxiliary lights for your Jeep.
1. Rigid Industries 93131 SR-2 Series 30
- Voltage protection features
- Durable aluminum housing
- 143.5W wattage
- Hypershot beam pattern
- 36 LEDs
It’s an expensive off road light bar with extreme brightness and low energy consumption. The bar has a rubber seal and anti-scratch lens.
- It outputs more bright light
- Long lasting LEDs
- It consumes less energy and produces less heat
- It’s durable and high in quality
- Priced very expensive
This light bar gives high intense illumination, suitable for the Jeep. It’s expensive but 5-star rated.