The world is a long way from the time of the first humans and cave life to the modern way of life that most people are used to today. Cars, telephones, computers, cameras, drones and so on. These are the things that have made life what it is today in the modern world. Having said that, you will agree that batteries are a very important aspect of modern life today and that you need chargers to make them work.
Speaking of chargers, what is the best LiPo charger for the money? The Lithium Polymer battery is gaining popularity and is transforming all aspects of radio-controlled vehicles, airplanes, boats, etc. Despite this, these batteries can easily catch fire or be damaged in other ways. There are many reasons for this, one of them being the use of LiPo chargers, which have a dubious reputation.
Top 6 Best Lipo Charger for the Money
After extensive research, we have obtained the following results, based on people’s opinions, professional opinions, and experience.
6. Tenergy TB6-B
- Compatible with different types of batteries
- Adjustable voltage
- Functions with multi-charger connector
It’s a good option for beginners. It works efficiently on LiFeo4, NiCd, SLA, NiMH batteries. It also has many interesting features.
- It is cheap considering its quality and versatility
- You can adjust the voltage to suit your need
- It allows for the storage of information
- Can heat up pretty quickly if not closely supervised
The manufacturers of this product have taken safety precautions. They have imposed a load limit on this product to prevent accidental explosions.
5. Hobbymate Imax B6
- Compatible with all RC hobby batteries
- Input voltage
- AC adapter
This is the second-best LiPo charger for the money. It has great qualities, despite being a B6 clone. It is also cheap and uses a maximum of 50W.
- It is one of the fastest
- Very effective in discharging, charging, and storing batteries
- It is very easy to set up
- It is not the same quality and function as the original B6
It’s a great option if you want to spend less than $50. Note that it does not come with a cooling fan or voltage check. It is nevertheless very good for its price.
4. Hitec RCD RDX1
- Preloaded charge master software application
- Computer operated
- 3.2 inch LCD
What do you have to say about a brand that offers 10 different charging and discharging profiles? That makes it the number 1 best LiPo charger for the money.
- Easy to operate with a smooth switch
- Lightweight and handy
- Used optimized operating software application for easy operation
- Gives out a strange smell when used for the first time
This brand is known for its overall fast charging ability and modern features that make it easy to use.
3. Hobbymate D6 Duo Pro
- The power rating for its two channels is 325 W each
- Its AC input voltage is 100 -240V, DC input Voltage 6.5 -30V
- Charge current for its two channels is 15A maximum each
It’s a smart Lipo charger with dual input functionalities (AC & DC). Going in for just $ 200, the Hubbymate D6 Duo is a favorite in town. It has a USB port and a cordless power source for phones.
- It’s versatile and multifunctional; there are modes to speed up charging time, equal power delivery
- It is pretty safety conscious; reverse input, temperature control, short-circuit detection, charge regulation
- The two channels offer independent dual capabilities for energizing cells
- It’s compatible with other battery versions: LiFe, Lilon, Lixx, LiHv, NiMH, etc.
- Currently sold at $ 200, that is a bit expensive
- It’s a bit technical to use
The Hubbymate D6 Duo is more modernized. It’s one of the best Lipo chargers for the money.
2. Dynamite Prophet Precept
- AC input of 100 – 240V and 12 V DC
- 300 mA balancer
- Adaptors for 2S to 6S, EC3, and JST batteries
- Powerful inbuilt power supply with great cooling systems
The Dynamite Prophet is rated 80-watts; it accommodates a host of cells.
- Takes various batteries; LiFe, Li-Ion, etc.
- Portable with dimensions of 150m x 145m x 55m
- It has tunable charge current of 0.1 – 6 A
- Costing about $ 63 it is affordable
- Not suitable to archaic batteries
The dynamite Precept is relatively affordable with dual voltage capabilities. This makes it a hot cake for many hobbyists.
1. ISDT T8
- DC input of 12 – 40 V
- Can balance currently at 2.2 A per cell
- 8S balance cells
- Outputs 37V at maximum
- Adjustable from 0.1 – 30 A of current
High-performing, a whopping wattage of 1000 W. Its price is $ 112
- Fast charging, which comes in handy when you have tons weak of batteries
- Tolerates LiFe, Lilon, LiHv batteries
- USB port delivering 5V and 2.1 A
- It is a portable powerhouse
- Optimal operating temperature is 0 to 40°
- Delicate screen, don’t mishandle it
The T8 is highly recommended for anyone who needs more power to timely energize batteries.