Hi mom/dad, did your little man just turn 11? If so, you know you owe him a birthday present, don’t you? See, you don’t need a fortune-teller to tell you that your son is becoming more and more sensitive to his environment. Well, turning 11 means that he’s gradually preparing to become a teenager, which is the most important period in a young boy’s life.
But just before he becomes a teenager, you need to make this birthday worthwhile by giving him a special gift. The fact is, when you do, he will always brag and tell his friends about it. Now, are you looking for the best gifts for an eleven-year-old boy? If so, we’ll show you some important gifts that can change his life for good.
Top 5 Best Gifts for Eleven Year Old Boy
Here is a list compiled especially for you!
- It comes with RAMs and ROMs
- Has ports for sharing data, power, and connectivity
- It has an OLED screen for viewing images/motion pictures
- It has a keyboard for inputting data
Today, laptops have become a regular study tool behind many classrooms around the world. This is because there is virtually no area that the Internet does not support. Chances are your boy will only have access to a computer when he is at school. But as soon as he gets home, he has nothing left to practice on. So buy him a computer; it could be a MacBook, an HP, an Acer, and so on.
- This supports his learning
- It is used for storing a huge amount of information/data
- Laptops can also be used to watch movies
- An Internet-enabled laptop is used for communication
- It is pricey
- There are child predators all over the Internet
A laptop is one of the best gifts for an eleven-year-old boy because it allows users to do many amazing things. If you can afford it, buy it. Although there are other disadvantages to giving your child a computer, you can take steps to protect your child from this risk by installing parental control software. You can also constantly monitor what your child does with the laptop.
- Has a camera for taking pictures
- Comes with a USB charger for boosting the battery
- It has an integrated keypad for inputting information
If your child doesn’t have a mobile phone when he’s 10, you should have one now that he’s 11. If the mobile phone is not allowed on school grounds, teach your child to turn it off when he is at school. Guess what, in the 21st century, should allow you to communicate with your son anytime, anywhere. Well, Samsung or iPhone wouldn’t be a bad idea, don’t you think? Smartphones are undoubtedly one of the best birthday gifts for an 11-year-old boy.
- Smartphones are used for communication
- Your child can learn so much from the Internet
- He can use its camera to take pictures
- It is not allowed in some schools
- Some parents may find it pricey
In addition to staying in constant contact with your son, he can also surf the web with his smartphone, pushing the limits of his knowledge and skills. This can also keep him busy, especially when his parents are too busy to pick him up from school and he wouldn’t catch the school bus. Thinking about the best gifts for an eleven-year-old boy? If so, stop thinking and get him a smartphone now. Just imagine that your child can do almost everything you do on your phone. Wouldn’t that be a nice thing? It sure would!
- Comes with four-stroke engines
- Has wheels and steering wheels
- It has an accelerator pedal with speed limiter
- Comes with a gear lever and rubber-mounted bumpers
You could be the best mom/dad in the world if you gave your son a go-kart at the age of 11. Do you know why? Well, it’s because all his friends are probably talking about how much fun they have driving the go-kart around the property and elsewhere on the stadium track. No, it wouldn’t cost you that much.
- Driving it makes your 11-year-old boy elated
- Helps him to develop a driving skill for real cars
- It boosts his confidence, precision, and agility
- This also sharpens his senses and helps him to focus
- Some parents may find it pricey
- Could kill his interest in doing homework
Are you still looking for the best birthday gifts for your 11-year-old boy? If so, you don’t have to look any further. You don’t need to get him a teddy bear because he’s not a girl. You’d better start preparing him for the real challenges of his world by giving him this special car. By doing so, you’ll teach him how to prepare himself for the many challenges that await him in the near future.
2. Game Console
- It could be a handheld device
- Has a ROM and RAM for keeping information
- Modern game consoles have CPUs and can be connected to external devices, such as TV sets, PCs, etc.
The truth is told: There is rarely a boy who doesn’t enjoy playing online and console games. Now imagine your 11-year-old among boys who are always talking about their Nintendo Gameboy, Xbox, and PSP3. Unfortunately, your son is still mute because he knows almost nothing about these games. You should help him have life by giving him a game console.
- Game consoles keep gamers busy, thus helping their parents to focus on productive things
- It expands kids’ thinking faculty
- Makes your boy not to feel left out
- It may eat into his academic time
There are lots of birthday gifts for your 11-year-old boy. However, game consoles are unique because of the advantages we have already identified. One of the ways you can get closer to your child is to make his or her special day memorable. If you throw him a party, he’ll forget all about it in no time. But if you give him a game console, he’ll cherish it every day he plays it. But if you can do both for him, that’s for sure, it’ll be just great!
- Has two wheels and peddles
- It has bells
- Comes with a seat
By now you should know that every child his age should have a bicycle. If he doesn’t, he may not be happy with you. Dear Mummy and Daddy, go buy him a bicycle!
- It is used for running errands
- Bicycles improve cardiovascular fitness
- It strengthens your child’s bones
- Reduces the burden of moving around with luggage/loads
- It could put your son at risk for traffic accidents
Cycling eliminates excess fat, reduces the risk of obesity, improves human posture, prevents the development of diseases, and the list goes on. Of course, if a bike isn’t on the list of the best birthday gifts for your 11-year-old boy, then the list is incomplete. From the above, you can help your little man live longer simply by giving him a bike on his birthday.
In a word, there’s nothing extraordinary about being the best mom and dad in the world. You do it when you buy your little boy one of those gift items we talked about earlier. Note that these are not just simple birthday gifts, but also have a huge positive impact on your 11-year-old’s life. There is no doubt that when you buy them, you are making your boy happier, healthier and smarter. Well, these gifts are not just for your son, no! You can also buy them for your nephew, your neighbor’s son and the kid from downstairs. If you don’t buy them these gifts, who will?