There are hardly any people who do not appreciate one form of music or another because of its magical effects. When you use certain instruments, it becomes even more interesting to listen to them. One of the greatest instruments, which is an integral part of Western culture, is the violin. It is appreciated all over the world, not only for the beauty of its sound, but also for all the other benefits it provides, including social, physical, psychological, etc.
If you are considering purchasing an electric model, here is a brief buying guide to help you make the right decision.
Top 3 Best Electric Violin for Beginners
3. Bunnel Next
- Comes with accessories like headphones, instrument cable, polishing cloth, etc
- Made of quality colored wood
- Mini amp included
This is the third best electric violin for beginners. It is particularly cool in the sense that its sound is metallic and best suited for rock music.
- It has a unique sound quality
- You don’t need to spend a lot of money
- You enjoy a lifetime service contract with this piece
- Enjoy guaranteed money back policy for as long as 45 days
- Low-quality bow that you may need to replace
This brand seems regular, but it is distinguished by its sound and cost. It is difficult to say that it is cheap given its quality.
2. Violinsmart EV20
- Headphone jack
- A padded storage bad
This is another perfect piece for anyone who might be trying the instrument for the first time. It is quite affordable, comes in bright colors and is a very good start for beginners.
- There is no need for an amplifier since it has a headphone jack
- There are a lot of options to pick from when it comes to colors
- It is very affordable
- It does not have a shoulder rest which makes it a little difficult to handle
- The sound is not so great
The sound of this instrument may not be as sophisticated as that of many other quality instruments, but it is more than you would expect from a cheap brand. That makes it the second best electric violin for beginners, especially for younger students.
1. Crescent EV
- The pegs, chinrest, fingerboard, and tailpiece are made of ebony wood
- Padded storage bag and accessories
- Full size 4/4
Compared to other entry-level instruments, this one stands out the most. It has great qualities and is ideal for coolers of all ages.
- It is quite cheap for its great qualities
- Different color options
- It comes with a tuner, a bow, and a case
- Does not offer any professional value
It may not give you professional-level performance, but that’s what it is, an entry-level instrument; the best of it all. Plus, it’s cheap. Given all this, it is certainly the best electric violin for beginners.