First of all, let’s appreciate Michael Faraday who is primarily responsible for a lot of the amazing technology we all enjoy today. He invented the electromagnetic induction, which gave other renowned scientists like James Maxwell and Guglielmo Marconi the fundamentals to improve their creations. There is always room for improvement as we all know, but so far, you can say that wireless technology has come a really long way.
Some years back, it was practically impossible to pick out the best wireless bluetooth headphones. They had some faults that cannot be ignored. For instance, their battery life was not more than 2 hours maximum. That is a limitation that many consumers were not ready to deal with. Understandably, the manufacturing companies did more work and they were able to come up with great results. Today, you can get the best bluetooth wireless headphones for the money. They have great battery life, are made of safe slash durable materials, and they can be used in just about any environment.
The question now is; how can you tell which of these products you should go for because there are quite a lot of brands in the market which makes it very confusing? We did some digging and we were able to come up with 5 best bluetooth wireless headphones in the market. These selections were made based on reviews (both online and offline), demands, cost-effectiveness, durability, etc.
Top 5 Best Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
5. Cambridge Audio Melomania 1
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Made from graphene-enhanced drivers
- Auto pairing with other compatible devices
- Works with voice assistance
It really depends on what you expect. If you are looking for a sound that is rhythmic, expansive, and cohesive all at the same time, then this is the product or you. It is rated as the best wireless bluetooth headphones for running to help you keep up with the track and stay motivated.
- The battery life is top-notch; 9 hours play time plus 36 additional hours battery life
- Each piece weighs 4.6g each which is super lightweight
- The use of advanced technology to capture clear voice and cancel noise
- Low latency
- The fitting is not so great
It is very unlikely to suffer power disappointment with a product that offers 9 hours battery life. In addition to that, the casing also offers more charges, 36 hours to be exact. You can use this piece comfortably in the gym or take a run on a rainy day and not worry because it is water-resistance. You can sweat on it all you like, and it still would not budge.
4. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II
- Closed acoustic design
- Cable length of 3.94 feet
- Weighs 0.78 pounds
- Over 20 hours of battery life
- App control feature
One thing no one can deny about this brand is that it comes through with a very high level of noise cancellation. This means you can use it even in the noisiest environment and still feel like you are in an entirely different world. It comes with a lot of advanced tech features, one of which is the google assistance – Alexa. This means you can talk to your headphones just like you can talk to Alexa. How cool is that?
- This smart device allows you to control its functions with the help of an application
- Incredibly clear sounds
- Multiple level noise cancellations
- Not compatible with android devices
- Active EQ and acquire taste
This product can function as the best wireless bluetooth sport headphones so long as you are okay with the boring looks. You should, however, note that it is quite costly considering the google assistance feature it comes with. If you are not into the Alexa thingy but you wish to get this product, you can go for the QC35 model. It is exactly the same with this one except for the google assistance feature. Plus, it is way cheaper.
3. Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats Pro
- Sound isolating
- 9-hour battery life
- Weightless and high performance
- Comes with a secure-fit ear hook
- Volume and track control on each pod
This is another product that will help you stay motivated and soundtrack your workout. According to reviews, this product has gained a reputation as the best wireless headphones for sports. Aside from being such a great appliance to help your workout drills and morale, this product also functions as ay other high-quality headphones.
- Long battery life; up to 9 hours of listening time
- The secured fit ear hook holds the pods in place making it less likely to fall out during workouts
- Designed with water-resistant materials
- You can play both sides, or you can decide to play just one of it at a time
- This product is quite expensive
- The battery case is not small in size and so may be difficult to move around with
There are quite a number of models of this same brand that made cool waves before the release of this one. But you’re going to be surprised at how much this beats by Dr Dre has managed to surpass all of them by far in every way possible. Everything about it is great, except for the battery case which is larger than most others of the same quality. In addition to that, this brand and model is quite on the high side. Not everyone can afford to get it.
2. Beats by Dr. Dre Studio3 Wireless
- Over-ear wireless
- Long battery life – 23 hours
- Very active noise canceling
This product gives you a little bit of variation compared to what you get with the wireless buds. They are super comfortable, stylish, noise concealing, and is definitely one of the best bluetooth wireless headphones for cell phones as well as other compatible devices. One very outstanding quality about the beats studio3 is the battery life – 23 whole hours non-stop! Cool, right?
- The active noise canceling can help you focus on your training
- You can use it for a really long time without bothering about power
- It comes with a quick charge feature
- Very interesting bass sound
- You cannot change the bass setting to a lighter tone
- Does not include passive playback feature
The quick charge feature can come in really handy. For instance, if you run out of power or if you forget to charge it, you can use this feature to power it and keep moving. If you are confused about the best wireless bluetooth headphones for working out, this will be a great option for you. We highly recommend it.
1. Sony WH-1000XM3
- 3 sound modes – LDAC Codec, quick attention, and ambient noise modes
- Google voice assistant
- Digital noise cancellation
- Fast charge – 5 hours playback on a 10 minutes charge
- 30 hours of battery life
All of the products already mentioned are great but not as great as this one. This is the top of our list of the best bluetooth wireless headphones for running with all the qualities that make a perfect headphone. The best word to describe the sound that comes from this device is “scintillating”. The bass is tightly controlled and the dynamics so high it will take your breath away. It has the qualities of the best in ear wireless bluetooth headphones, including the 3 mode tricks.
- Touch controls without using your phone
- Very long battery life
- Very comfortable to wear with ergonomic design
- Variable noise cancellation from total to partial, depending on your settings
- Comes with google voice assistance for a hand free control
- The cost is on the high side
- Boring design
- Might easily break from the hinges if not handled carefully
Most people who have used this product are quite impressed with its hands-free control technique. Unlike some other types of handless ear pods and phones that require the use of your phones to control their functions. The boring design is not really much of a problem to many, as well as the high cost.
You can be rest assured that investing in any of the products mentioned in this piece will give you what you want and even more. They are undeniably the best sport wireless bluetooth headphones in the market. If you find yourself buying new headphones every so often, you can save up some cash and purchase any of these and you’ll not be spending money on it again any time soon. This does not mean you should not take care not to damage them out of carelessness. They may be made of durable materials, but you can only reap the durability benefit if you take good care of them.
Talking about taking care of your wireless headphones, ensure you store them safely when they are not in use. Also, do not sleep with them on or you may damage them in the process. Do not expose them to extreme temperature, clean them from time to time, and try to avoid extremely loud volumes for the sake of your ear health.