Every high school student would have to study very hard to get good enough credits to get into university. One of the best ways to do this is to get the best AP test prep books on the subjects you are interested in and to get as much information as possible before the exams.
If you’re wondering what an AP (Advanced Placement) course is, it’s a transitional academic program designed to interview high school students to earn credits and qualify for advanced courses.
Let’s say you want to get the best prep book for AP statistics, there are a number of things you need to consider as you will see in the exams below.
Top 3 Best Prep Books for AP Statistics to Choose From
3. Ultimate Ap Statistics Practice Book
- Written by Kendall Roberg
- Is basically a practice book that contains 100 questions just like in the real exams
- Follows the outline of the College Board for the AP Statistics exam
It is a special book that helps you practice questions and answers that you will probably see in reality.
- This book grants you access to videos on Youtube showing how each question should be solved
- Serves as a good supplementary book for other review materials on the same subject
- Focused on the question-and-answer format
- Limited contents; only 100 questions
This is a good material for a more practical approach to the study of statistics for the preparation of the AP.
2. Ap Statistics Crash Course
- Brief and focused contents
- Follows the prescribed outline
- Written by Michael D’alessio
This book is detailed, easy to read, cost-effective and is a standard way to meet your statistical needs for your AP.
- Includes strategy on what approach to take during exams
- Comes with practice questions
- Serves mostly as a supplementary to other review books
This is indeed a crash course on statistics, focused and cost effective.
1. 5 Steps To A 5 By Duane C. Hinders, Corey Andreasen, Deanna Krause McDonald
- A guide to create a personalized and effective study plan
- Diagnostic exam and standard tips on how to answer questions
- Review practice questions and answers
This is one of the best AP test prep books for statistics. If you know the 5-step to 5, then you can say that its main purpose is to help you get high scores.
- Helps you determine your area of weakness through the book’s diagnostic exam
- The practice questions have their own answers and detailed explanations
- Gives you access to three more practice assessments online
- It contains unnecessary wording which makes it difficult to read sometimes
Although it is too verbal, this book explains everything you need to do to get good scores on your exams.