There are many interesting tips that can help you pass your advanced investment tests, but nothing beats investing in your life and education. Do some research, find out what’s really going on and get that contract for yourself. Speaking of “real deals,” we’ve put together a list of the best study guides that can give you the boost you need to pass your biology test.
Top 3 AP Biology Books to Help You Pass Your Tests
3. Campbell Biology
- Contains detailed fundamental knowledge of biology
- Comes with engaging study activities and exercise
- Makes use of a lot of diagrams, examples, and illustrations
This interesting material earned a third place on our list. The main reason for this is that it gives a complete basic knowledge of the subject, which is the best starting point. It doesn’t really give a good overview on its own, but it gets the job done, especially when combined with other appropriate review materials.
- Stands out as an easy read
- Covers all required topics
- Great for beginners
- It is very long to read
There are just a few reasons why this is the third best AP biology book on our list. You should probably receive it well in advance of your exam date, as it takes a long time to really cover it.
2. Barron’s Ap Biology Sixth Edition
- Well written and detailed
- Written by Deborah Goldberg
- Clean layout and format
This is one of the most recommended research materials on the market. Its popularity stems from the fact that it is very detailed but condensed into a complete format. No wonder it is the second best AP biology book on our list.
- Cost effective
- Simple short read
- Not so ideal for a beginner
Note that prior knowledge is always a prerequisite for you to get the most out of this guide. The general opinion is that this book is perfect for students who need to put the finishing touches on things they have already learned in their organic classes.
1. Pearson Education Test Prep Series Ap Biology
- Paperback material
- Published by Benjamin Cumming
- Include multiple choice questions
This is our best AP biology book! There is a lot of stiff competition, most of which is not as profitable as this one.
- Very easy to read
- Cost effective
- Covers every required topic
- May need to be combined with other review materials
This text is not only complete, it is also detailed, inexpensive and highly recommended.
It is a little worrisome to think that there are books out there with bad reviews and that people are still getting people to read them in the hope that it will help them succeed. All it takes is a little research to get the right one. Be guided.