If you really love music, we think the best Alto Saxophone for high school would serve you well. But before we delve further into the subject, you may want to appreciate the fact that saxophones have been with us for nearly two centuries. Whether you are already a big star in music or you are new music hobbyist in a high school, it can be very difficult to pick out the best Alto Saxophone for high school.
If care is not taken, the sax market can trick you into taking home a trash. But that shouldn’t happen to you. We think you deserve something much better and worth spending on. Therefore, just roll with us and we will lead you to your music success.
Alto Sax are in a comfortable lead in terms of popularity – they are used in many music spheres. When you successfully master the Alto Sax, everything becomes much easier; you automatically become good at using the other models. The fingerings don’t differ much from the other models, a big plus for the Alto.
In our efforts to contribute to your musical path, we have done a well-researched study about the hottest selling and best Alto Saxophone for high school. Kindly go through them and grab the right ones for your band. You can be the next music superstar; with hard work and dedication, you can climb higher feats.
Top 3 Best Alto Saxophone for High School
3. Yamaha YAS-280 Saxophones Student Alto
- High F# key
- Neck strap for users to hang the sax onto their body
- Well-sealed pads
- Gold-lacquered finish
- 4C mouthpiece
It’s a responsive Japanese-made sax, specially designed to suit students. The brand name is reputable in the industry.
- It’s a beginner’s favorite
- It has an excellent tone
- It’s durable
- Priced at about $ 1117, it is extremely expensive
If you have the money to spend, go get it. Yamaha doesn’t make fake products.
2. Jean Paul USA AS-400 Student Saxophone
- Key of Eb
- Protective case
- Lacquer finish body
- Accessory parts (mouthpiece etc.)
It’s a beginner-friendly student Saxophone. Jean Paul is based in the US; they are well-patronized.
- It’s good for high school saxophonists
- It has great quality tones
- Sold around $500, very affordable
- It’s durable
- It is responsive
- Only 1 year warranty
This affordable American-made Sax is well recommended for high schools.
1. Mendini by Cecilio MAS-L+92D+PB
- A Metronome-enhanced chromatic tuner
- Accessory parts (gloves, reeds etc.)
- A hard protective case
- E-flat instrument key, Eb, High F#
It’s a best-selling sax for starting musicians. The sax has deep tones and it has been approved by many teachers.
- Produces pure tones
- The tuner has a large LCD display
- It sells around $200, most students can afford it
- Not good for children less than 3 years. It may cause choking
Made in the United States, Mendini is the best option for high school music bands.